Inspired by By Common Consent’s overview of 2018 site stats, our Wheat & Tares team decided we should likewise take a look back at the year. Enjoy!
Our top month of all time (well, since we changed hosting platforms a few years ago) was October 2018 with 109,341 views! We averaged 3,527 views per day during that month. We had over 1 million site views in 2018.
Here are the top posts for 2018:
- Ever Wonder How Much President Monson Gets Paid? Now We Know.
- President Nelson’s Global Ministry Tour: Broadcast for the UK and ROI
- For Seminary Students, Exclusion Policy is Model of Modern Revelation
- LDS Sunday School, the Two-Hour Block, and the Book of Mark
- New First Presidency for LDS Church
- What Do You Get When You Combine Denver Snuffer and Robert Norman? Mike Stroud
- LDS Millenials, Greg Prince, Eric Huntsman, and Jordan Peterson
- Bill Reel’s Disciplinary Court
- Handicapping the Two New LDS Apostle Selections
- Think You Understood What Elder Ballard Was Talking About? You Might Be Surprised.
Top Authors for 2018:
- hawkgrrrl (86,511 views)
- Bishop Bill (74,821 views)
- Mary Ann (69,225 views)
- Dave B. (63,622 views)
- churchistrue (60,709 views)
The most active time of day for commenters is 11:00 am. We’ve had a total of 77,910 comments to the site since the new platform. There are an average of 652 comments per month. Top recent commenters are:
- Michael 2
- Stephen R. Marsh
Nearly 3,000 posts have been shared since the beginning. The Facebook site has 547 followers, and our Twitter feed has 1,451 follower.