Wheat & Tares welcomes guest poster Bill Reel once more for a discussion on “Mitch Mayne: Gay and Mormon”, a interview on how we can locally handle the LGBT issue with more charity and understanding while supporting Doctrine and policies.
At Mormon Discussion Podcast we interviewed Mitch Mayne this Week
Sometimes we assume that there is no room to be Gay and be Mormon….. but today we blow that false assumption right out of the water. Today we also help LDS distinguish between Doctrine, Policy and Culture around this issue. We tackle how to be more inclusive and how to bring all unto Christ.
– Can one be both gay and LDS?
– What is your ward and stake like on this issue?
– Is there room under Doctrine to be more inclusive and less marginalizing?
– Do you think the Church will make a 180 on this issue at some point?
– What has been your experience interacting with LGBT LDS?
This episode is found HERE
Bill Reel is the host of Mormon Discussion Podcast. The podcast tries to deal with the tough issues forthrightly while “leading with faith”.